Subtitles on progtv android tv

On my IPTV I have many American channels with subtitles. on kodi simple IPTV client, it works good and with synchronization,
but on Progtv with same channels, you need to first enable the subs, then go to other channel and back to the original one,
and then the subs are with missing fonts and late 5 seconds later.

thanks for any help

Re: Subtitles on progtv android tv

elandes wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:07 pm
On my IPTV I have many American channels with subtitles. on kodi simple IPTV client, it works good and with synchronization,
but on Progtv with same channels, you need to first enable the subs, then go to other channel and back to the original one,
and then the subs are with missing fonts and late 5 seconds later.

thanks for any help
I have used ProgTV on a Xiaomi Mi Box S on Android TV. The image is good and probably this is the best application for recording. However. the subtitles for American channels do not work very well. Just partially. Some letters are missing. There is another problem with the recording button. It is difficult to start and to stop recording because of the position of the button. It is only possible by using a mouse. In the previous versions, this command was on the left panel, which was a little bit easier to use it.

I wish you could solve the problem of these subtitles. I can see the subtitles when I play the recordings with VLC. So, they are recorded correctly, but cannot be seen (or partially) in real-time, while recording.

This is the best application for recording, but it would be better if I could see the subtitles in real-time correctly. I may send you a picture of what is happening, if necessary. Thank you very much.
So, there are two problems: 1) The position of some commands. On the left panel would be better and easier to find; 2) The subtitles, which do not work very well (partially). I have tried many codecs.