Re: Oscam Plugins & Sky de

Prog wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:51 pm
Possible in Engine. But I need more information. Again ProgDVB working with other channels with total same code. Is other channels working then engine is working
I need idea why this channel different.
I told you before it is not just this channel, the whole package do not work as well as other packages like OSN and CANALSAT France.
All these packages have implemented new encryption systems and they work fine with other DVB programs except Prog.
So, if you really want to improve your old program, I think you should start working on that and stop blaming others.
I reported the problem here to bring it to your attention and just to help you to improve the program.

Again. I need more information. What are the differences between different channels and packets?
ProgDVB/ProgTV working on mpeg2 level have one(!!!) encryption system for all(!!!!) channels (and all packages ) - CSA. Keys must received from plugins. If you have contact with plugin auther then you can ask about the differences of these packages.

Prog wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:14 pm
Again. I need more information. What are the differences between different channels and packets?
ProgDVB/ProgTV working on mpeg2 level have one(!!!) encryption system for all(!!!!) channels (and all packages ) - CSA. Keys must received from plugins. If you have contact with plugin auther then you can ask about the differences of these packages.
I brought the problem to your attention. All what I know is that these packages use modern encryption systems that Prog DO NOT support.
Keys are received successfully from plugins as I showed you in photos.
If you really want to improve your program then you should search these information yourself.
And I think you should start working on your English Language.
In the mean time, I will just simply switch to another reliable DVB program like many others did and enjoy watching theses channels.

i told him about this problem more than one year before
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12906&p=84422#p84422
he doesn't want to solve the problem he told me that no one report that problem except me and he will not solve the problem until many people report that!!!!!!!
and here you are report same problem and he still say same thing "i don't have a problem it's the plugin problem!!!"
i hope he stop being lazy and try to solve the problem, it is not that difficult!!

Any package that need a line like that to run will give black screen and no sound with progdvb and will work with all other dvb player
"disablecrccws_only_for = 0500:050F00;09C4:000000;098C:000000;098D:000000"
package like sky Germany 19.2e and OSN at 7w

Prog wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:14 pm

Instead of trying to improve their software, they will just keep telling that they need more information like we are who supposed to do so.

I think this is how support works in Russia. Anyway Just move to a reliable software like what I did and many did so. DVBViewer is a much better and lighter. Actually I do not know why I have been using this one all these years.

I am improve software near every day. Bot not all depended from me. For example impossible change the size of your monitor by ProgDVB :)

In this case I need more information. I am not author of oscam and not have idea why some channels working some not. For ProgDVB all channels are same and use total same functions. All differences between channels at the plugin level.

the problem happen if an encrypted channel changed the CAID like SKY GERMANY at 19.2e, OSN at 7w and recently CANAL at 13e
so with the plugin it will give black screen and no sound in dvb dream and progdvb, to make it work the plugin must know the new CAID so we add that line to the plugin
"disablecrccws_only_for = 0500:050F00;09C4:000000;098C:000000;098D:000000"
and the channel will work in DVB DREAM but will still be black screen and no sound in progdvb and that mean for some reason the plugin doesn't apply the new CAID and don't ask for details because i am actually doesn't understand any thing of what i just said :D

seriously that is the big problem with progdvb, many important channels can't be viewed any more using progdvb
canal channels at 13e, that include important channels in sport and movies and series like:
  • Canal + Sport 3 Polska
    Canal + Sport 4 Polska
    Canal + Now
    Canal + Premium
    Canal + Sport Polska
    Canal + Film
    Canal + Family Polska
    Canal + Seriale
    Canal + Dokument
    Canal + 1
    Canal + Sport 2 Polska
    Canal + Sport 1 Polska
SKY GERMANY at 19.2e
  • Sky Cinema Action
    Sky Sport Austria 1
    Sky Cinema Fun
    Sky Cinema Action
    Sky Documentaries (Germany)
    Sky Sport F1
    Sky Comedy
    Sky Nature
    Sky Cinema Family
    Sky One
    Sky Sport 2
    Sky Cinema Premieren +24
    Sky Crime
    Sky Sport 1
    Sky Cinema Classics
    Sky Cinema Premieren
    Sky Atlantic
    Sky Cinema Special
    Sky Sport 2
    Sky Cinema Thriller
    Sky Cinema Premieren
    Sky Krimi
    Sky Sport 1
    Sky Sport Bundesliga 1
    Sky Cinema Family
    Sky Cinema Best Of
    Sky Sport Bundesliga 1
osn 7w
  • OSN Living HD
    OSN Mezze
    OSN Mix
    OSN Movies
    OSN Movies Kids
    OSN Series Com
    OSN Yahala Oula
    Star World HD
    E! HD
    OSN Movies Action
    OSN Movies First
    OSN POP UP
    OSN Series First
    OSN YaHala
    OSN YH Cinema
    TLC HD
    OSN KidZone
    OSN News
    Comedy Central HD
    Nat Geo HD
    Nat Geo People HD
    Nat Geo Wild HD, Nick Jr HD
    OSN Binge
    Paramount HD
    Star Movies HD
    Discovery HD
    Discovery IDX HD
    H2 HD, MTV Live HD
    Nickelodeon HD, OSN Cinema
    OSN Movies Disney
    OSN Movies First +2
    Syfy HD

from February 10 the very same thing has happened to all of the NTV+ package channels.
some confirmed plugins that work on other DVB software are DVBJCAM and OSCAM for Windows (via mdvbapi - wish to have a x64 version of it).
the option that makes them both work - enabling disablecrccrws / disablecrccws.

so I suppose that PrigDVB may have a built-in procedure to check the CRC of CW/DW and skip it if something wrong.

the option to make it work on hardware receivers with "wicard" plugin has a more verbouse name to enable: force_crypted_cw

hope this may be a little help on solution research.
Last edited by nvrsk on Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oscam wiki has this option documented since 2011:
https://wiki.streamboard.tv/wiki/OSCam/ ... ablecrccws

disablecrccws
parameter is optional, NEW svn6004:10/26/2011
disablecrccrws = 1 # disable cw checksum test
= 0 # enable (default)

disablecrccws_only_for
parameter is optional, NEW svn11292:12/21/2016
disablecrccws_only_for = CAID:PROVID;CAID:PROVID

I can supply any log of Progdvb in a couple with simple plugin log that supplies keys to it, but I am not able to make that checksum check procedure any clearer.