Bugs with new options menu

Here are a couple of bugs I have encountered with the new menu, the Menu on Right Side checkbox is reversed, it's on the right side if unticked and on the left if ticked. You are also unable to open the individual options for the Modules, clicking the blue text does nothing. Lastly, when ProgDVB reopens it's not reloading the last watched channel.

Re: Bugs with new options menu

Here's a couple of screenshots of what it's doing with Menu on Right Side checkbox:
https://imgur.com/a/701dnnX
The Modules options seems to be working fine now for me. I am unable to open the Controls page, it instantly crashes ProgDVB but it was doing this before the options menu was changed. I alter the ProgDVB ini file to change the settings from that page as a workaround.

Another bug i have found since the options menu has changed is that audio on channels is now glitchy, every so often it'll repeat the last second or so of audio so it's played twice and then it skips ahead and corrects and re-syncs itself, i never had this problem prior to 7.3.74. Happens the most when minimising ProgDVB and doing other things on the PC but also happens when ProgDVB is fullscreen and i am watching.