Re: About Pro Version

Prog wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:48 am
1. You can import addition providers by files from my site.
2. Skins total same like in BETA. Push "update" or "import" in skin list.
[/quote

1. I downloaded the providers but its going in error.
2.So, I downloaded it but and imported it but it doesn't show in the skins tab.

Can you explain these procedures.

Thank you

Prog wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:15 am
What error you have? May be some internet problem. Skins quite stable function.
For import I do this: options>interface>skin>select import and folder comes up called storage/emulated/0/Download/progtvb_data/Channels/*.progtvskin>after selecting it folders called Channels and TvSourcesTemplates>I select TvSourcesTemplates and it goes back to the same folder.
For channels and following the same steps it does the same.

For update>I select it>it shows it downloaded the skins pack.zip> I tried import again and it does nothing. Where is the zip file?

My next thing I tried is options>export/import>path storage/emulated/0/download/groove (groove is the skin picked)>I select import>shows completed>I go back to interface>skin>update>downlading skins pack>the skin groove is not there, just the ones that came with this version.

I also tried to import and it sent me to:/*.progtvskin with different folders and as I go thru all the folders nothing allows me to update the skins pack. I found the groove skin folder in the download folder but when I select that folder it takes me to sdcard/downlaod/groove/*.progdvb>progdvd.data>channels folder and TvSourcesTemplates show up>I pick TvSourcesTemplates and it just goes back to the previous folder.

Note: I am using the program on an Nvidia Shield android device with Progtv Pro version 2.67.2.
There are 6 skins there but I want to add more. I am currently usin the cube skin.
Lastly, how do I back up my playlists and if I upgrade the version will I lose my playlists already installed?

Thank you

s

Prog wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:15 am
I am not can repeat this problem. Check storage access of app in Android settings.
Also you can try uninstall and install again.
Thanks. Cleared cache and storage. But not all the questions were answered. The most inportant thing is if I uninstall and reinsatll will the program show as a paid prmium pro version?

Prog wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:51 pm
Yes. Must be.
If you then you can again push on "purchase" but not enter card number only for refresh of license data. Google not allow you buy app in second time.
Before I update, will I lose my playlist and is this paid service only for one device?