Re: Progdvb Crashes

no cos i uninstalled and reinstalled the program.to see if that sorted it out.but it still does it,just opens and then closes even after resetting everything.So i cannot use it at all.it was all ok until the latest update

i cant do anything as it just starts and then immediately closes.it gives me no chance to do anything at all.I have uninstalled and reinstalled etc both latest and previous version and both do same.so how can i send you any logs when i cant use the program.I even removed everything and had to re enter my activation details

yes but i have just reinstalled latest version and only loaded one source via xstream login.it updates etc and shows the epg but wont load a channel.The progtram at min stays on but i dont get it to play any channels.How do i get the log so i can send it you and see if you can see anything

Ok i have just added another source in xstream and it update then it closes the program at once again .so now its start and then closes again straight away.There is no reason i can see.I have no blocks on from isp provider.The sources all ok etc.Its just as soon as it tries to connect to a channel the program just closes

UPDATE
I ran progdvb in windows safe mode with networking and it works all ok,so i configured it all to how i wanted and updated etc and its still working ok in safe mode.However i then restarted pc and ran progdvb and its gone same ie it opens then closes at once.So it seems its something my end that i need to try and find why.I have nothing i can see that causes the problem i have checked for viruses etc and other programs that may be the cause.I am going to run a sfc check.But can you tell me if i send you the logs can you see anything.How do i find and send you the logs please