Channels Order

Hi... I've a little problem with Progdbv. My provider add channels every day and somtimes i add manually other channels. I use editor to change Channel order, normally i use Sort From A to Z in every category.. Etc etc..

So for example If I have : Cnn, News24 and ZetaTv ( in alfabetical order ) when my provider add for example Sport24 is normally the last channel in the editor.. I move Sport 24 between Nex24 and ZetaTv with my editor, for having A-Z order but Progdbv not upgrading the real channel order... ProgTv Windows, Progtv Android and ProgTv UWp upgradieng correct, only progdvb not upgrading with my Channel order so all the new channels are always the lasts in theirs countries... Same problem with countries. Onny progdvb not sorting A to Z

P.S. The only mode to have correct channel order for me is upgrade my lists from Prog Tv so when i open Prog Dvb sorting of Channels is correct..

Thanks in advance

Re: Channels Order

The problem is in the list of channels when new channels are added. Or in countries ( folders )..

EXAMPLE WITH NAMES :

My order of channels is : AL JAZEERA - CNN - FRANCE 24 - MTV

If my provider add DISCOVERY CHANNEL and HISTORY CHANNEL, the editor put this 2 channels at the end of list ( and is normal... ) . I edit my list putting A-Z order : AL JAZEERA - CNN - DISCOVERY CHANNEL - FRANCE 24 - HISTORY CHANNEL - MTV an save this order...

When Progd Dvb for Windows update all sources the new channels was added at the end of the list so the result is : AL JAZEERA - CNN - FRANCE 24 - MTV - DISCOVERY CHANNEL - HISTORY CHANNEL - and not the order of edited list. This issue is only in Prog Dvb for Windows, Prog Tv for Windows and Prog Dvb for Androis work perfectly..

A-Z order is only an example . i can decide to have MTV like first channel, etc etc, and this issue is also with countries... So if the provider add Africa and i put Africa like first coountry in my editor , if i update sources in ProgDvb, Africa is present like last country and not first..

Re: Channels Order

Prog wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:22 pm
Yes, new channels must be in end of list. This is right. Because use can resort manual channels in any sequences
Yes but why if i put new channels in new order with my editor online, ProgTv for Android and ProgTv for Windows import source updating channels in my edit order and only ProgDvb put channels at the end ?

The same issue if I rename a channel with online editor..

For me not is a very important problem because I update sources with Prog Tv for windows and when finished I open ProgDvb so i have my edited order .