Vstreams IPTV XtreamCode giving error! Sever response not recognized

Everything was working fine about a week ago, then I tried to use ProgTV and on every channel I get a black screen saying Error! Server response not recognized. I've tried unistalling and reinstalling ProgTV as well as re-entering the Xtream login information but it still does not work. The Xtream login info works fine on other IPTV players. Any idea what's going on? It's happening on both Windows 10 and on my Android phone. Thanks.

WIndows 10
ProgTV 2.17.05 Standard Edition x86

Re: Vstreams IPTV XtreamCode giving error! Sever response not recognized

Prog wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:58 pm
Also check you login/password. May be some mistake.
I checked the username, password and url, but it's all correct. And the same login information was working a few weeks ago on ProgTV but suddenly started saying: "error! Server response not recognized." And the same information works on other IPTV apps such as Smarters.

Do you have any other suggestions? I've tired resetting all settings to default, uninstalling the program completely and reinstalling fresh. It's not working on any of my devices, PC or Android.

Re: Vstreams IPTV XtreamCode giving error! Sever response not recognized

Prog wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:20 pm
Do you have only servers from same provider?

ps: Try last ProgDVB prerelease also.
I get the same error on ProgDVB. When I try to use the IP address I get the same response, server response returned an error (403) fatal.

I only have a Vstreams subscription. Unfortunately I bought a year sub, so it doesn't expire until June. When I use 6ixstreams.best:2082 on other apps such as Smarters, it works fine.