Re: Feature Requests

Prog wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:21 pm
You can change skin for GUI also.
ProgTV2 modern interface and best for color/font size changes.
i am using progdvb in PC, plus i have only progdvb license...
tried all skin for GUI like skin1, sunny, winamp etc, no one have dark mode!
best GUI skin is skin1 and i want him with dark mode
i hope i cleared it!

Hi, I am using ProgDVB Network edition, would it be possible to implement the following:
1. When I left click on screen please could you show the source ( IPTV provider) and Now/next (guide)
2. Please could i pause live IPTV.
3. Would it be possible to have control over PIP ie: move and maximise on seperate monitor.

I hope this is not too greedy ;)

1. That possible in main menu -> Settings. Why need copy of this function? This is not every day function.
2. Must working now.
3. You can clone current channel on second page in video options. Do you like working not from current channel? What way you like use?

Prog wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:40 am
1. That possible in main menu -> Settings. Why need copy of this function? This is not every day function.
2. Must working now.
3. You can clone current channel on second page in video options. Do you like working not from current channel? What way you like use?
1. When I have PIP with different source it gets confusing which video is from which source and can easily switch channel from wrong provider. Just simple left click on screen to remind source and now/next I feel would be a big improvement in functionality.
2. Sorry I dont understand this, you say is already possible to pause live TV in ProgDVB Network edition?
3.I dont wish to clone picture from current channel, i wish to control PIP window with video from a different source/provider. I would like to be a able to drag PIP window to a new monitor and maximise.