Digibit Twin Sat>IP Tuner on ProgDVB

Does ProgDVB automatically discover this unit once available on the network. https://telestar.de/en/produkt/digibit-twin/
It is a Sat>IP DVBS twin tuner.

I have this unit installed on my network and have ProgDVB configured for sat>ip. I don’t see this unit mentioned as being available as a tuner. I pointed ProgDVB to the units Ip address on the lan. It will scan all transponders successfully, create a channel list but in most cases as soon as I select a channel to play I get the error, waiting too long for a signal. It will sometimes play a channel, then stop or just refuses to play a channel at all.

This unit is successfully discovered in both DVB Viewer and TVHeadend and works flawlessly. Am I missing some possible configuration option in ProgDVB to make this unit work properly.

Re: Digibit Twin Sat>IP Tuner on ProgDVB

Ok I’ll send a log to you as soon as I’m back at the PC.

Have you every tried to create a discovery service in ProgDVB along the lines of the one in DVB Viewer. Probably using DLNA which will discover the device on the LAN and identify it. TVHeadend does something similar as well.

In the meantime I am a little suspicious of the channel list that is created when I run the scan. Is there a way I can drop in a predefined channel list and what source can I use to grab one from.