Re: Old Professional Progdvb versions emplacement

There is a missing element in new osd in recent versions that personnaly I consider important

1- Especially this channel list style that is so confortable and easy to navigate when i use remote control and the full screen mode : I can easly read channel names and epg info when i use my pc as a TV.
2- This info channel style that provide clearly all required informations about the current channel
And Progdvb is more flexible in my pc than Prog TV that takes up a lot of memory space.

If a new version includes this element please identify it, certainly i will update mine ( actually i use v 7.46.08 )

Re: Old Professional Progdvb versions emplacement

Hm. Can you give me more details about "Progdvb is more flexible in my pc than Prog TV that takes up a lot of memory space."
1. ProgDVB cannot be more flexible with RC. He knows very little RC functions. For 90% you need a mouse. What function from RC not good in ProgTV?
2. Do you compare memory size in task manager or? Is it depended from ProgTV state? For example channel list can request some memory for logos.