Re: Progdvb not working in IPTV win 10

Prog wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:39 am
This message mean you enable some DVB device but not setup it. Please disable it in TV Sources or setup.
i uninstalled latest version and reinstalled a few times used auto and it loads playlist and channels but but wont open channels get black screen, I only use prog DVB for iptv with xc codes or m3u , are these the correct codecs ;see pic attach;? is there old versions of the prog that i can try. My PC is an old intel 5 Lenovo 70 series Think center use to work ok a few month ago just by doing the auto install but now nothing works.
Attachments
Capture.PNG

Re: Progdvb not working in IPTV win 10

My Progdvb player has not been working with IPTV services lately; player excepts the playlists and i see the groups and channels line up but wont play streams.

You said on the post above.; You quoted; This message mean you enable some DVB device but not setup it. Please disable it in TV Sources or setup. I don't understand it how can i do that.

Progdvb always worked automatic after install and adding iptv services url lines either m3u or server Xtream codes .But not now. You did some update that has screwed up things. I've been promoting your ProgDVb right from the start , but if you don't fix this will pass negative word about Progdvb and i think you don't want that..