Re: Epg Update

Hi man sorry for delay. I hava a problem with my shoulder and i can't write so much in my pc for a lot of time.. I still have the same problem..

I'm thinking that if there isn't a possibility to update manually only th EPG, there a possibility to import the progdvb_data file from a lan connection ? i have a pc conected 24h and i have also a Nas.. If i copy the progdvb_data in nas or better i can read directly from mi pc is perfect.

actually there no automatic update of epg and i've tried tu read de progdvb_data folder in LAN but progtv only read from a local android. If i can't update automatic the epg i can import the folder on progdvb_data in lan ( i have in my home 2 android box and 4 smartphones ) . This folder contain contain de EPG files of 8mb that i can import manually upgrading form my pc..

thank in advance and sorry for my english

Prog wrote:What you mean " update manually only th EPG"? Update in main menu update all include epg. or?
My stricture is organized in Folders from Progdvg like SPORT,FUTBOL,ENTERTAINMENT,MUSIC, Etc etc

In Progdvb if for Windows id I Select Channel List-Channel Search-Client IPTV The software update the channels and Epg without lost my Folder Structure.

If i do the same in Android ProgTV update the channels losting the Foler Structure and i have all the channels in a big list lije the first time that i've charged.

For this reason i think to have an option to update only epg but not the channel list.

P.S. My setting in Prog Dvb for Windows is to update every hour but also in Windows after 24 hours i lost the epg. At starting the Windows version update channel list but no update epg. I update manually also in Windows. In android there is not automatic updates , in Windows only channels

I don't now why y do not have updates of epgs in android and Windows. I only undestand that in Windows, if i export settings in progdvb_data, there is a compressed file EPG and if i import in android , this fil works only 24h.
For this reason import this file frem lan can solve my problem.

Thank for support

hi buddy.. any news for this problem ? is not possible to import progdvb_data from a lan path ? i can put this folder in my nas or pc an import file of epg avery day manually in every device..

now when i need epg y put de progdvb_data folder in a usb drive and i import my list.

if i update in progdv android the app update epg but lost my folders like Sport,Music, Etc..

I've also put the flag on 2weeks update but nothing appen when start

if you need, i have snapshots of my settings and problems..

Prog wrote:Import/export is backup function is not for regular update of guide.
I understand this but i have organized my list in folders like Sport, Music, Film because there's a lot of channels and folders help me to enter in sections en zapping for Genre..

If i update from progtv epgs updates but i lost the folders and my list after is with hundreds of channels in a big list.

Also ProgDVB for Windows do not update update automatic the epg's but only the list. So I update manually the list and epgs updates without lost the folders created . ProgDVB also offer an option to update only epgs and i solve..

I only would to know if is possible to update only epgs , in this case i don't lost my folders and i solve the problem..

Thanks in advance for support and sorry for my english