channels don't play

Hi there,

I am new to Progdvb, is there a reason as to why not all channels open using IPTV? its just black screen

Is it because I am not using any hardware care installed?

My other question is, how can I add more channels which are missing from the list that comes with the program as standard

any help would be appreciated

thank you

Re: channels don't play

mjall wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:03 am
Hi there,

I am new to Progdvb, is there a reason as to why not all channels open using IPTV? its just black screen

My other question is, how can I add more channels which are missing from the list that comes with the program as standard

thank you
Do you have sound?
or no pic and no sound?

ivtec wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:48 am
mjall wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:03 am
Hi there,

thank you
Do you have sound?
or no pic and no sound?

Hi there - no sound or picture, it just says preparing then the OSD goes and it's just black screen, I can only access like 10 channels in each country maximum, it's a bit weird

Prog wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:50 pm
1. Please enable logs (Options->Debug->Logs) and send me after open of bad channels.
2. You must have some source of channels. I am not TV provider.
ok I have enabled logs, now what to do?

I understand you are not a TV provider however if I am new to this thing, how do I learn what I need to obtain new channels??