Oscam Plugins & Sky de

Hello to all,

The problem is that Oscam version for windows, which is card sharing plugins that is used to run cccam, doesn't work with ProgDVB. Even though the plugin is working perfectly with all other DVB programs like DVBdream and DVBviewer (Photo 1).

Photo 1
Even more, ProgDVB can read the plugin and retrieve keys successfully, and it even works perfectly with CANAL+Poland and MEO Protugal (Photo 2), which means that the problem is not with the plugin. But when it comes to packages like SKy Deutschland, OSN and CANALSAT the screen keeps black (Photo 3).

Photo 2
Photo 3
When I contacted the plugin creator, I have been told that ProgDVB engine is unfortunately too weak and have issues dealing with such packages.

Is there any solution for that, please??

Re: Oscam Plugins & Sky de

Prog wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:28 pm
Can he ask author about ProgDVB issues ? He can mail me directly.
They are not sure what exactly causes the problem. They think it may be something with Prog graphics and filters.
The issue that concerns me is as you can see from the photos, some packages work while others not.

I can send you a copy of the plugin with a cccam server to try it yourself.

Prog wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:08 pm
That mean problem on decoding level. In plugin or my engine. Please ask author more information for me.
Okay I will ask them and once I get a reply I will post it.

I am not an expert but I think the problem is in the engine, because if we analyze it like this:
1. The plugin works very good on ProgDVB and decode other packages (Photo 2)
2. The same plugin works good SPECIFICALLY with SKy, OSN but on another programs (Photo 1)
3. Even with sky, ProgDVB successfully detects the Key and the Lock icon (on the lower left in Photo 3) is open but no picture (Photo 3)

I hope you have got my point and I attached a copy of the plugin in attachments if you would like to have a look on it.
Attachments
DVBJCAM v0.0.0.8.rar
(303.04 KiB) Downloaded 129 times

Prog wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:15 am
Plugins not give information. But author can give...
Hello again,
I have been told that they are sure the plugin is totally compatible with ProgDVB and Sky.de. The plugin can descramble the channel and ProgDVB read keys successfully. They believe that the decoding problem with the specified packages lies within ProgDVB but they can not exactly decide why because they can not access or alter the program core script. They advised to contact ProgDVB developers/company for more information.

(A Successfully descrambled channel)

Prog wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:14 pm
For ProgDVB no differents for different channels. If working one then must working other because total same code.

One idea. try remove all channels in Channel list->Clear and scan again.
I removed all channels but unfortunately no thing happened
It is not just this channel, the whole Sky.de package do not work on ProgDVB and even similar packages that use similar modern systems (OSN package for example do not work too).
I am not the only one who is having this problem, here is the same problem viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12906 ,even though with different plugin.
I just hope you could update the program with effective solution because ProgDVB is really a great program.

Prog wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:25 am
Then need more information from author of plugin. ProgDVB working total same way for all crypted channel. Not depended from channels of encryption type. Total same for me.
They say the problem is in the video render in Prog. They can not get more information because they are not Prog author.