Samsung TV plus.

Hi, have varius Samsung TV devices, but as i want record a Channel. i try use It with progdvb for commodity.

But sometimes(i try view Baywatch(Spain) from time time Baywatch go to a block of ads(that is not really a ads only a vídeo of promoción of Baywatch). But sometimes at begining of promoción they insert 1 ads.

When this ads appears progdvb screen corrupted and return to the promo when the ads endings.

Progdvb record the ads in the record file, but then if you use another program with the file (to transform the TS in a MP4 or even de videolan).when they rearched the ads they Crash or they don't finish never etc.. as the ads was some strange don't standard in the .ts

I use Microsoft plugins. And evr.
I use this iptvlist.

https://i.mjh.nz/SamsungTVPlus/es.m3u8
winxp,pctv 310i analog,fm,DVB-T,skystar HD2 + CI dvb-s2

Re: Samsung TV plus.

It have varius Baywatch "demo" during every episode +1 between episodes, but when he put the ads in the demo was aleatory, but was always just at begining of the demo.

Can be varius episodes without any ads. But when the ads appears,progdvb can't display It, screen simply corrupt until the ads end.Are few seconds.

Anyway if you want i can send you a episode recorded with a ads with progdvb.

Yesterday the 10x16 have a ads that its repeated today at the 21:13 (spanish hour).

I sended the log+record to you by private message.

If you get the record with videolan for example he don't get sound in the ads, or if you try convert it to another format with wondersare uniconverter they never finish stuck in the ads.

Progdvb in live don`t show the ads or sound only a corrupted the image.

Ok sorrry done,i think i selected the wrong menu to export,because i have the the progdvb languaje in spanish.

I have redone it and sended it to you in a private

I observed now another issues. The channel "Todo crimen" don't work in progdvb it tell out of time not signal ,but works in vlc perfectly, with the same list.

varius anothers channel suffer the same issue, at least in the spanish part, i suppouse can affect other regions to.

Hi thanks the channel works changing user agent to vlc.

But the traliler channel (4131) for example not.it work and don't work, they throw a time out, and then a few seconds later the channel is show but entrecorted go in and out.

I finally found a configuration that show the ads without a currupcion (but withuout sound)

Using elecard demutiplexer + microsoft codecs.

I have also switched in audio from prodvb engine to system in audio render. It do problems in windows 10.Every time you take out the progdvb to be the window on top, They audio begin interrupt i don't know why, was impossible left it in second plane with he selected.switch to use system sound ,cause audio desincronize with microsoft codes, so i try change demultiplexer, and by casuality it fix middle de ads in the way.

I view progdvb hace more problems with plutotv.

This is easy to view, put the star Trek Channel Voyager from usa.

Every time the Channel switch to publicity or return to publicity the screen go black with only sound. Only reloaeing the Channel get the image back,

https://i.mjh.nz/