Re: Samsung TV plus.

There are varius list inside the url i have shared,one is the samsung tvplus, in the other hand the plutotv , and others i have don't try with progdvb.

Inside each one you have the list divided by country(with only the channels in these country) or a "all" (that have all channel countrys in the same list).

In plutotv i have try the all and the star trek voyager channel in usa that go to black, i have try each demux and codec nothing. i don't have try record it, but i can try.

In the samsung tv part choose vlc lib seems work, except for the movies trailer channels that the image go in and out. and baywatch in spain ads without any sound.

At finish i think is something the same, they do something rare when they go to the ads part and when they return from it.And sometimes depending of the channel don't work with progdvb(baywatch in spain was provided by plutotv under samsung name).
winxp,pctv 310i analog,fm,DVB-T,skystar HD2 + CI dvb-s2

Re: Samsung TV plus.

I think i know why progdvb demux corrupted the screen with the ads, i have observed,don't matter if you choose elecard or progdvb demux. When ads appears,always happend sometype of jump into the timeshift, thats mean that every time a ads appears the timeshift mark go jump to the right.automatically, and finally with time it "collapse" because it jump out to the timeshift buffer.However the collapse result was different depend of the demux and codecs used.causing a freeze with the elecard until buffer data is recover or a audio desync with progdbvb demux etc..

I mean the corruption was the timeshift jump forward automatically in the ads.

In the other hand disable timeshift casuse another issue sometimes with record. I record in a extertal usb hdd 5tb disk. The problem is that without timeshift enabled progdvb sometimes take around 5-10 seconds to beginng the record after you pressed the R key.

Also i not sure if can also affect the home media server enabled with the timeshift to the timeshift collapse result..
winxp,pctv 310i analog,fm,DVB-T,skystar HD2 + CI dvb-s2