Recording doesn't stop

Hello!

A few days ago I updated ProgDVB to the current version 7.52.5 (before I had something like 7.4x). Since that I have the problem, that a scheduled recording doesn't stop anymore.

What am I doing: I'm starting ProgDVB, open the TV guide, right click on a movie, select record and then confirm the job. When the scheduled time comes, ProgDVB selects the channel and starts recording. Everything fine until here. But when the end time of the recording is reached, ProgDVB doesn't stop the recording. It continues recording until I stop it manually or the hard disk is full :(

Is this a known problem of the curent version? Or maybe just some wrong setting?

Re: Recording doesn't stop

Sure, attached the log files.

In the scheduler I created a task for record that starts at 16:50 and ends at 16:55. I closed ProgDVB at 17:00 (CEST / UTC+2). The recorded file is 10 minutes long because it recorded until I closed the application.
Attachments
Logs.zip
(67.69 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

Re: Recording doesn't stop

Ups, yes, when I open a channel, then the menu changes 🙈

But I don't have an entry for 5 minutes but many entries with upcoming TV shows. When I select one (it doesn't matter wich one), ProgDVB starts immediately recording. One time it stopped recording after about ten minutes, next time it doesn't stopped and I stopped manually after some hours recording. Not sure how it shoud be?
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-10-20 140053.png