Channel List Property

I have four new LNB's. I set each to a transponder before setup.

BUT the installer has put each LNB to a different transponder.
I have reset the new settings but in the Property I now have these incorrect settings which I cant delete.

ProgDVB keeps cutting out, the old entries seem to be fighting the new entries, how do I delete the incorrect entries please.

The channels are stored in a central database, the channel lists are just some kind of link arrays pointing there to.
You cannot delete more than one entry at a time from a channel list, restart ProgDVB after that, to re-initiate the database.
Normally. invalid entries of any kind are listed for deletion after a full scan on the position and left to you to decide if being deleted or not. Then it all can be done in one.

You shuld have given all relevant details, like ProgDVB version and in case it's origin (if not downloaded right here), your DVB card model and driver details (e.g. WDM or BDA), satellite positions and more.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Thanks guys, it was so easy when I had only 1 lnb and Astra 1.
The new dish has 4 twin lnb's with Output A to SkyStar2 and ProgDVB and Output B to TM1500 and the TV downstairs.
A 4/1 diseqc switch to PC and a 4/1 diseqc switch to TV BUT I use only PC or only TV - not both together.
The man who did the installing setup the TM1500 and left me to deal with the PC.

In Settings/Diseqc I did Add LNB and entered the transponder name, in advance of the install.
After install I needed to change transponder allocated to match the way the install man had aligned the LNB's and setup the TM1500 (from RtoL or LtoR).

When I look at ChannelList/Property and Options for Dynamic List under LNB1 it shows entries for 0050, 0070, 0100, 0130, 0192, 0235, 0282, 0390,0420 and several others which I have not entered.
On LNB1 I set 0282 as it is set for downstairs TV and because I have problems with cut off and blank screen I asked you if I could delete the entries for 0130 and 1092 which I know I have done in error.

I have v4.56.2 and its unchanged since I got the new dish and the extra lnb's.

You can, but for fixed dishes never should, add more than one transponder list resp. satellite position to one LNB entry.
There's a button for this under LNB props.
Same way you can also remove those.

Remove everything from the DiSEqC / LNB setttings.
Add a DiSEqC 1.0 switch.
Add your four LNBs to it's inputs, coordinate with transponder lists resp. satellite positions exactly in the same order as on the switches inputs (1 - 4 or A - D).

Add one channel list for each position, coordinate with only this.
Add a favs list for mixing your own list, with copies of all favourite channels from all birds.

That's exactly the way my system is working for years now, with 19.2E=A, 13°E=B, 28.2E=C, 30°W=D.
Except of..
I'm using powered multiswitches and Quattro LNBs for the first three positions, to avoid switching trouble by LNB current draw on my pretty long cables, and for four (and more) tuners.
One 4/1 DiSEqC per tuner, of course.
the fourth LNB is a single one, for my Nexus only, and it's DC current draw is low enough to not give trouble here.

When using Twin LNBs and separate DiSEqC switches, you should be able, to get all transponders independently, form all birds and on both devices.
Else you may have some switching trouble, on one or both devices. In such a case, cross change the switch outputs first of all, to test both devices again.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

Channels now coordinated. Thank You

Pictures are OK once again BUT I've lost audio now.
Is this connected with what I've been doing and what should I do to correct this.

Also should I be upgrading from v4.56.2 now I have expanded?

Audio should not be related with your channel list settings, normally, as each channel is aways used completely on any action like c&p, move, delete and alike.

Try to find out on a main channel, if audio PID is correct, wrong or missing completely.

If correct, you may have codec / graph / renderer issues, or your sound card is not being talked to properly or you just muted that silly thing somehow. To find out, try to record a sequence and play somewhere else. Perhaps also test a radio station this way.

If wrong, try to set the correct one, according to listings of satcodex.com, for example. If working, accept, close ProgDVB and restart it, check again, then try to update from channel props. I

Missing completely normally means, that channel was not detected on an update try, for any possible reason.

Well, if things are running well once, first make a full and proven working backup, befor even thinking about any update. Never change a running system...
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch: