Re: Feature Requests

Real fullscreen.
I have a G-Sync monitor and G-Sync is not active with fullscreen mode, both ProgDVB and ProgTV. Somehow it doesn't detect it as fullscreen mode. Other fullscreen apps, like PotPlayer are working fine with G-Sync active. I know i can set G-Sync to work with windowed mode, but this ruins other apps, so it's not recommended. I have it set to fullscreen only. Please do something, so G-Sync would be active with fullscreen mode. At least for ProgTV, which is my main fullscreen app to watch TV on PC. Without G-Sync i have some frame skips, which are very annoying, especially during sport transmissions.

Prog wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:34 am
1. big functionality = bad usability :) Do you really like menu of channel with 200 items?
3. OK. I'll think about it. But ProgDVB/ProgTV is end-user software. Not for TV monitoring.
Thank you for the reply and for the great software, i am new user and still getting used to the program.
1. "big functionality = bad usability :) Do you really like menu of channel with 200 items?" No I dont like menu of channel with 200 items and I now find solution to this request, I can press enter on K/B or "L" and it shows source.
2. ..
3. Thank you.

Prog wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:13 pm
What I can do for detection of fullscreen?
I don't know. Maybe it has to be exclusive fullscreen, not windowed fullscreen for G-Sync to work? Like i wrote, G-Sync is active when i'm using PotPlayer with fullscreen mode, so maybe something can be done with ProgTV? I'm not an expert. I tried different video renderers, but none of them work with G-Sync.

Prog wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:59 pm
I am not have idea what PotPlayer do. But I am not like exclusive mode. In any case please post any information which you will find
PotPlayer is just video/audio player. I had the same problem with some game. G-Sync wasn't active even with fullscreen mode. I searched google and found out that there are two fullscreen modes, windowed fullscreen and exclusive fullscreen. Maybe the problem is there?

Why in Guide window TV channels is not collapsible to major groups? It is hard to navigate over 1000 channels.

Also on video playback it would nice to add buttons like: Move forward to X minutes and Move backward to X minutes as it done in some video players. I is really useful feature

I mentioned some time ago that when i use ProgDVB on second monitor i am unable to double click mouse to enter fullscreen, i am not sure if this would be a feature request or a bug as i am able to double click the mouse on my primary display but not on second display.