Re: Feature Requests

Hello,

I would like to have progdvb add an sheduled record to task sheduler with the option "wake up computer" checked automatically !!!

To work arround this, i have to go into task sheduler and manually change settings from every sheduled record created in progdvb .. and i have to change it again in task sheduler if i change anything to that shedule in progdvb .... most annoying and time consuming!!

Iam surprised that windows still dont wake up to run shedule !!!

cheers,
mick
Current Main System:
MOBO: Sabretooth FX990 R2.0
CPU: FX-8350BE@4,7Ghz
Cooling: NZXT x52
GPU: RX580 8GB
SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB
RAM: 16GB PC3-12800 Quad Channel
Monitor: MSI Optix G27C2

Prog wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:01 am
Only in MS scheduler mode...
Meaning ... ? You will add an "MS sheduler mode" to progdvb ?!? that it?

Well, hope something will be added so the sheduled recordings do infact wake up computer automatically whtiout me having to manually add that option in task sheduler every single time i change something to any shedule in progdvb !
Current Main System:

Prog wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:03 am
And my service total not working in last version :( I hope fix it in next version
Well iam GLAD there is an feature to shedule an record from an certain channel at all in progdvb...

And its an relief to know why an sheduled Record did not run in the past !! I have opened an BIG trhead before about that, and back then i thought that it wos related to the time between creation of shedule and execution of it !!

But evidently its because off the additional admin options in MS task shedulers the task didnt completed !!!!

I hope you take care of this tough cookie in the near future progdvb..
Duck likes his cookies crispy :P

Cheers,
TD
Current Main System:

Prog wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:14 pm
MS scheduler mode updated some version ago. Still problem?
For the most part it works ok... except ..

When i add an sheduled recording in progdvb ... my computer (win10x64pro) just doesnt want to wake up to execute that shedule !!!

So, i have to go into ms task sheduler to modify each sheduled record once again i have created in progdvg , and check the box → "Wake computer to run task " under conditions to wake up my pc and start up progdvb to record !!!

And i would like to see that fixed in progdvb if possible !
Else, i have to manage and redo everything TWICE and is time consuming considering the many sheduled records i sometimes have !!

The shedule is created in progdvb to begin with, so i asume it cant pose an big challenge to add that checkbox that is required for windows TS to run that task when desktop is asleep !!

cheers,
TD
Current Main System: