Re: Feature Requests

Good Day,
I dont know if this is even possible but it seems like a good idea in my head lol so here goes.

In the schedule window when it comes up repeat recording eg every day is it possible to add a recording number in the file name automatically (auto ticker)? For example IPL.2021.Match.01.Highlights
The 01 changes to 02 the next day and 03 the third day.

This is not an important thing but can help even with recording of TV Shows S03E(auto ticker) so even if set to every week it would just record E01-E20

Thanks

Regarding the ProgTV UWP version, I'd like to have a user agent field under list settings. My provider expects specific user agent for timeshift to work so I'd appreciate if you could allow us to set it.
(It works for me in ProgDVB network for windows after I set the user agent but I like the UWP version more cause it is more stable for me)

THX & best regards

can you please add dark mode to progdvb?
i mean change all white background to black and all fonts to white!, that will be more comfortable to eye specially with high contrast screen!
windows like EPG window and channel list

Prog wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:23 am
You can select mode dark skin. Also I am recommend try ProgTV.
the mode dark skin is for OSD only and doesn't change the background of channel list that appear if mouse move to left or right of screen nor the window of EPG that appear by click the EPG icon in toolbar...
i am using mouse and keyboard so progdvb is first choice...
so i will appreciate if you add dark mode