Error on Prog Media Server/Client

I'm using progdvb 5.14.5 32bit and 64bit version too on Vista Ultimate x64. I have a lan with 2 pc, one with progmedia server, one with progmedia client. I can see the same channel on the 2 pcs, but when i try to change channel from my client, a framework debugger error appears in the server. I solve this error disabling osd on the 2 pcs, but i cannot change channel from client; the server don't want change! I can change channel only from server... is this normal?

I've tried empty channels folder and rescan channels, but nothing; i can change channel only from server. I have vista ultimate x64 with net framework 3.5; is a incompatibility for 64bit os? Have someone the same problem with vista x64? And i always must disable the osd, because when i change channel from server a framework debugger error appears in the client (but in this case the client and server change and display correctly the new channel), and viceversa when change channel from client the same problem appears in server (and the channel doesn't change with a black screen on client and server); i don't have framework error with osd disabled... Can you help if i post the framework debugger error? Probably the error is correlated with the impossibility to change channel from client...

WELL. With the new version 5.14.06, i don't have more the net framework debugger error with osd enabled on client and server. Now the osd display correct. But unfortunately always i cannot change channel from client. :cry: I've tried all. Another question: i don't receive epg data on client; is this a limitation of the free version of media client/server module? I use the os built-in mpeg2 vista decoder (i don't use elecard decoder) with enhanced video render. And on my vista ultimate x64, the teletext works only with x64 version of progdvb! The x86 version doesn't display teletext; the real problem is that the plugins i use are for 32bit so for now i prefer use the 32bit version; or is there a possibility to load 32bit plugins on x64 progdvb? However, i can tell this software is very very great and i must say thanks to developers! Good work! :D

Is it same version on client and server?

1. epg must work in TS mode, it not depeded from Pro/free versions.
2. Teletext it is bug of last version. You can kill empgpdmx.ax file or wait new version.
3. win64 application reuqest win64 dlls (plugins/modules/...)

I've copied the channels dir from server to client and now i can change channel from client also!!! :D When i scan channels from prog media client, i cannot change with the founded channels!
I'm using the same version 5.14.06 x86 on server and client; both server and client have windows vista ultimate x64. However, no epg data on client side!
Killing empgpdmx.ax file, the teletext works fine on x86 version too!
Now this version works totally perfect for me except for the epg data on client side...
Another question: is normal that progdvb reach 500MB of RAM setting default timeshift in memory at 200MB?
Thanks