Advice for new dvb-s

I need some shopping advice, i would like to watch HD channels, and my old skystar2 card cant handle that, so i need an upgrade (besides buying progdvb pro)

I run windows 7 x64 powered by a quad intel and geforce 9800gtx so i am sure my pc is powerfull enough. I have a 2 port diseqc which must both be supported, it looks like that might not work with all cards in BDA mode ?

Currently i run the 32bit version of progvb, as its the only way to get the diseqc working, this works ok for me, utilizing the 64 would be optimal ofcourse.

The skystar2 i have works ok i guess, so my first thought was to get a skystar2 HD , does it run on same drivers as the ordinary skystar2 ?

I am also considering the technotrend S2-3200, would that work ?
There is no need for a CAM.

Generally i think the forum lacks an up2date list of supported and unsupported cards, and what features that arent supported. It is highly confusing to find a new card, as some cards runs somehow in bda mode, other cards share same drivers etc..

So to boil things down, what HD capable card would you recommend , that is known to work with progdvb pro and a diseqc ?

Thanks in avance.