Learning Graphedit

I've been a long time ProgDVB user - always in hardware mode (Nexus 2.3). Now starting to experiment in software mode. Been doing lots of reading and I'm not clear if you can create a Graph adding the DirectShow Filters - DVB Source - thsource.ax or does it need to be DVBCore? So far I can't make it work with thsource.ax (hangs).

I have Cyberlink codec installed.

I grabbed the Grafs.zip from the link that Silencer provided below (thanks Silencer). I'm able to get one of the Cyberlink graphs to work (V Cyberlink-A Cyberlink Audio Efect VR) and it opens in a separate window (Active Movie Window). Is this normal? BTW the picture looks very good.

Silencer wrote:
2. install other codec (ffdshow or from powerdvd/windvd etc..)-> build a proper Filtergraph with graphedit or download this filtergraph package : http://rapidshare.de/files/29451551/Grafs.zip.html unzip and copy content to \progdvb\filtergraphs...start progdvb and choose proper filtergraph in menu : settings->audio/video->direktshow...and maybe set video renderer to one of the vmr renderer or progdvb renderer...