• Login
  • Register
    • FAQ
  • Home
  • Board index

Buying a card that works with ProgDVB - Pinnacle 450i works?

  • Print view
Post Reply
  • Products
    • ProgDVB
      • Download
      • Pre-release
      • Manual
      • Modules and plugins
      • Skins
      • For developers
    • ProgTV
      • Android
      • iOS
      • Windows
      • Manual
    • Prog Media Server
    • Prog Finder
    • ProgDVB Engine
    • Elecard CodecWorks
    • Elecard Boro
  • Download
    • ProgDVB
    • ProgTV Android
    • ProgTV Windows
    • Prog Media Server
  • Order
  • Support
    • Activation server
    • Forum
    • Email
  • Links
  • Credits
  • Business proposal
  • Windows
  • Windows
  • Windows
  • Windows
  • Home
  • Board index
1 post
smoker
smoker
Posts:
3
Joined:
Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:54 pm

Buying a card that works with ProgDVB - Pinnacle 450i works?

#1 by smoker
I'm thinking about buying this card:

Pinnacle Systems PCTV SAT PRO PCI 450I TV Karte intern

I have tried 2 cards in the past, I forget which ones. Both with poor results, one hardware would not work and second was really bad software.

So I want to be more sure of what I buy this time.

ProgDVB seems to be good software, so I just gotta find good hardware :)

Thx,
Smoker
  • Quote
  • Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:00 pm
1 post
Post Reply

Return to “Hardware”

Jump to
  • International
  • -     ProgDVB support
  • -     -     Hardware
  • -     -     Modules
  • -     -     IPTV
  • -     ProgTV Windows
  • -     ProgTV Android
  • -     ProgTV iOS
  • -     Internet TV and Radio
  • National
  • -     Russian
  • -     ProgTV Android
  • -     Internet TV, Internet Radio, IPTV - Russian
  • -     German
Re: Updating Channels -Last I…
Thanks for report. This bug already fixed. Please wait ProgTV3 update.
Prog, Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:10 am
Updating Channels -Last Impor…
Hi! I'm having this situation: I installed last two versions (3.14.4 and 3.14.5), just to be updated, but i noticed when
AndresMaxx, Thu Sep 24, 2026 2:28 am
Re: SVP, NVIDIA VSR и прочие …
Сейчас еще попробовал - в настройках MPC включил Деинтерлейсинг «HACK FUTURE FRAMES» с удвоением кадров (для нормальной
pomogalnik, Thu Sep 17, 2026 2:14 pm
Re: SVP, NVIDIA VSR и прочие …
"Но Vapoursynth геморройнее в установке, т.к. зависит еще и от Python-а..."...
Prog, Thu Sep 17, 2026 10:32 am

  • Home
  • Board index
  • FAQ
  • All times are UTC
  • It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:15 am
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB LimitedRavaio Theme by Gramziu

Login




Register