• Login
  • Register
    • FAQ
  • Home
  • Board index

Anysee E30 S2 Plus support?

  • Print view
Post Reply
  • Products
    • ProgDVB
      • Download
      • Pre-release
      • Manual
      • Modules and plugins
      • Skins
      • For developers
    • ProgTV
      • Android
      • iOS
      • Windows
      • Manual
    • Prog Media Server
    • Prog Finder
    • ProgDVB Engine
    • Elecard CodecWorks
    • Elecard Boro
  • Download
    • ProgDVB
    • ProgTV Android
    • ProgTV Windows
    • Prog Media Server
  • Order
  • Support
    • Activation server
    • Forum
    • Email
  • Links
  • Credits
  • Business proposal
  • Windows
  • Windows
  • Windows
  • Windows
  • Home
  • Board index
3 posts
Display posts from previous
Sort by
sardonis
sardonis
Posts:
5
Joined:
Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:03 pm

Anysee E30 S2 Plus support?

#1 by sardonis
I was wondering if anyone got progdvb to work with the Anysee E30 S2 Plus

On the anysee website there is a plugin for Anysee cards SPlug.dll

http://www.anysee.nl/index.php?sct=downloads&file=64


I can't get it to work. I can see the device listed but I can't scan for channels..
  • Quote
  • Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 am
sardonis
sardonis
Posts:
5
Joined:
Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:03 pm

#2 by sardonis
I guess that's a no :roll:
  • Quote
  • Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:37 am
Prog
Prog
Rank:
Site Admin
Posts:
26232
Joined:
Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:05 pm

.

#3 by Prog
Do you use without diseq?
Same problem in scan transponder dialog?
  • Quote
  • Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:01 am
3 posts
Post Reply

Return to “Hardware”

Jump to
  • International
  • -     ProgDVB support
  • -     -     Hardware
  • -     -     Modules
  • -     -     IPTV
  • -     ProgTV Windows
  • -     ProgTV Android
  • -     ProgTV iOS
  • -     Internet TV and Radio
  • National
  • -     Russian
  • -     ProgTV Android
  • -     Internet TV, Internet Radio, IPTV - Russian
  • -     German
Re: Updating Channels -Last I…
Thanks for report. This bug already fixed. Please wait ProgTV3 update.
Prog, Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:10 am
Updating Channels -Last Impor…
Hi! I'm having this situation: I installed last two versions (3.14.4 and 3.14.5), just to be updated, but i noticed when
AndresMaxx, Thu Sep 24, 2026 2:28 am
Re: SVP, NVIDIA VSR и прочие …
Сейчас еще попробовал - в настройках MPC включил Деинтерлейсинг «HACK FUTURE FRAMES» с удвоением кадров (для нормальной
pomogalnik, Thu Sep 17, 2026 2:14 pm
Re: SVP, NVIDIA VSR и прочие …
"Но Vapoursynth геморройнее в установке, т.к. зависит еще и от Python-а..."...
Prog, Thu Sep 17, 2026 10:32 am

  • Home
  • Board index
  • FAQ
  • All times are UTC
  • It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:41 am
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB LimitedRavaio Theme by Gramziu

Login




Register