• Login
  • Register
    • FAQ
  • Home
  • Board index

Problems with KWORLD DVB-T PCI160-T2

  • Print view
Post Reply
  • Products
    • ProgDVB
      • Download
      • Pre-release
      • Manual
      • Modules and plugins
      • Skins
      • For developers
    • ProgTV
      • Android
      • iOS
      • Windows
      • Manual
    • Prog Media Server
    • Prog Finder
    • ProgDVB Engine
    • Elecard CodecWorks
    • Elecard Boro
  • Download
    • ProgDVB
    • ProgTV Android
    • ProgTV Windows
    • Prog Media Server
  • Order
  • Support
    • Activation server
    • Forum
    • Email
  • Links
  • Credits
  • Business proposal
  • Windows
  • Windows
  • Windows
  • Windows
  • Home
  • Board index
1 post
Harkman
Harkman
Posts:
1
Joined:
Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Problems with KWORLD DVB-T PCI160-T2

#1 by Harkman
I have this card, with the sofwtware hypermedia center works properly, I have configure the card and found channels and stores in progdvb but when change the channel only see for a few seconds and then gets black screen and lost quality
change to another channel if I do the same.

I have a version 8.4.28.1 of the drivers of afa9015 bda

Anybody knows that it can be?

Thank you
  • Quote
  • Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:33 pm
1 post
Post Reply

Return to “Hardware”

Jump to
  • International
  • -     ProgDVB support
  • -     -     Hardware
  • -     -     Modules
  • -     -     IPTV
  • -     ProgTV Windows
  • -     ProgTV Android
  • -     ProgTV iOS
  • -     Internet TV and Radio
  • National
  • -     Russian
  • -     ProgTV Android
  • -     Internet TV, Internet Radio, IPTV - Russian
  • -     German
Re: Updating Channels -Last I…
Thanks for report. This bug already fixed. Please wait ProgTV3 update.
Prog, Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:10 am
Updating Channels -Last Impor…
Hi! I'm having this situation: I installed last two versions (3.14.4 and 3.14.5), just to be updated, but i noticed when
AndresMaxx, Thu Sep 24, 2026 2:28 am
Re: SVP, NVIDIA VSR и прочие …
Сейчас еще попробовал - в настройках MPC включил Деинтерлейсинг «HACK FUTURE FRAMES» с удвоением кадров (для нормальной
pomogalnik, Thu Sep 17, 2026 2:14 pm
Re: SVP, NVIDIA VSR и прочие …
"Но Vapoursynth геморройнее в установке, т.к. зависит еще и от Python-а..."...
Prog, Thu Sep 17, 2026 10:32 am

  • Home
  • Board index
  • FAQ
  • All times are UTC
  • It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:13 am
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB LimitedRavaio Theme by Gramziu

Login




Register