Problem list channels

About 2.52.8 beta.
If I click left button with the remot control, I access the channel list. If I click down, it will be running until there is a moment that returns to position number 1. I have a list of 300 channels and I can not reach the end of them. If I do it slowly one by one, it does, but if I leave the "down" button pressed, a number of channels start running and suddenly it returns to the beginning without reaching the end.
I have tried on an old version and I have no problems. (maybe 2.51.6 beta I do not remember)
Last edited by iptvymas on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Problem list channels

I will try it. For now here is another way to explain it.

Left button on the remote control and the channel list appears to be able to select up or down.
If I keep pressing the down key on the remote control, the cursor goes down channel by channel quickly and it is selected but there comes a time that instead of continuing to go down, the cursor or selected channel is positioned on the first channel.
Example, I am on channel 5, I open channels list with left button, I keep pressing the down key and mark the channel selection 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, ... and suddenly it returns to the channel 1 from the list and go back down 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and return to channel 1. Only if you keep pressing the down key the remote control. If you press one by one there is no error and you get to the end of the list. I have a meecol ki pro
I will try to make video.