Old PC Centrino with XP to work with ProgDVB?

Hi progDVB; do you have a manual how to install and make it work with IPTV m3u on an old Vaio Pentium M 3 with XP sp3 ,i once had it installed and running iptv m3u on an older version, but i don't remember which one,since the XP OPS doesn't have support from MS and can't be updated,any setting video audio codecs that make it work will be appreciated.

Re: Old PC Centrino with XP to work with ProgDVB?

Prog wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:28 am
Near same like on modern PC. .net 2.0, ProgDVB and any codecs.
Thanks prog; i download the latest PropgDVB 32 bit and it asks me for Net.4 but my computer doesn't work right with net4 ,the net 2 doesn't not changes things, it seems on iptv tv m3u i only was able to open one chan,it tell me error of video render.
You say with any codec what you mean? do i have to sellect the codec and which one should i use and how?

Re: Old PC Centrino with XP to work with ProgDVB?

Prog wrote: Afaik need SP1 for normal working. In any case I need logs for check and ProgDVB not have problem with XP. I still have many XP users.

I have Win XP Professional SP3,why it asks me for netframe 4 ,i don't want to download anything from microsoft ?why don't you do one Prog DVB for low end PC and for Linux too ,something like VLC that works on low end PC with less resources and also works on Linux?