Still stuck with 4.73

hello, first sorry but english isn't my native language so you can expect some mistakes :oops:

i am using progdvb for a long time now nearly every day and it is until now the best app for my technisat skystar 2 card.
i always used the newest build but with v4.74 it started to have a problem:
under xp i used the overlay mode and under vista now i can use the vmr9 with the same great performance like overlay under xp (thanks to vista's aero).
i don't like any codec packs so i am using the ffdshow tryouts (always newest builds) and everything just works without any problem.
now the problem: everything above v4.73 makes non synchron video and audio. but with the same settings it works well with v4.73 since a long time now.

sometimes i try the newest versions but they still have this problem. even the newest 4.85.1 build has this problem and the new 5.09 simply crashes when i start it.

does anyone know, how i can avoid this problem with the newer versions?
i like ffdshow and VMR9 because with these the cpu usage is the lowest (afaik) and the image quality is ok. for me the cpu usage is important, because i use progdvb on the second display and on the first display i play for example a game. so it isn't the only fullscreen application i use at the same time.

but even if i can't use the newer versions, this progdvb 4.73 is a great application :)
i use it with the p4 optimized .dll file on my athlon x2 system and the only bug is, that the tv-screen sometimes freezes (but the sound goes on) when i change the position on the navigation bar. a simple workaround is to click several times on the navigation bar's position until the image goes on. i know that this behavior has been fixes with the newer versions.