SkystarHD PCI and Avermedia Capture HD Device not started.

Before a month ago i noticed that Prgdvb does not start my Skystar2HD PCI , neither my Avermedia Capture HD.

I didn't check what was happening , i left it.

Since then i did 2 updates and the problem still same.

Yesterday once more i update to the latest 6.84.05 , and still my cards not starting ...

Maybe it is time to check it ???

WinXP Pro 32bit.

edit: I just uninstalled ProgDVB ,
reinstalled (had to enter new registration) ,
and still the devices not starting.

Re: SkystarHD PCI and Avermedia Capture HD Device not starte

Prog wrote:
dennmtr wrote:here skystar s2 (only wda works) & avermedia capture hd (bda) have some bugs when i change from a terrastial channel to satellite i have black screens, only restart solves the problem but this is anoying ... is there a fix to this problem? generraly progdvb have isues with bda drivers
Do you have signal in that situation?
yes but unplayable, and the application has low time response on menu. very slow.

Re: SkystarHD PCI and Avermedia Capture HD Device not starte

Finally i managed to get work ProgDVB by many unistalls , unistalled all the DVB-T and DVB-S drivers and applications , reset Progdvb settings from the options/menu (not the popup dialogbox) , and runa a reg cleaner utility found in Technisat (skystar) site.

The only problem now is that tuning in the Avermedia CaptureHD PCI-E card is not working , so when scanning , no channel found...

or sometimes i find only CH50 DVB-T channels at the very start of scanning in.... 160 MHz (first scanning channel) ,
which means there is a problem sending the freq. tuning word to the DVB-T card.

Also i have to notice that 8 MHz DVB-T band is erroreous...the channels are in steps of 4 MHz ?? or something ??

Please re-check the channel-list ... this is not a clear EU CH 21-69 8 MHz list....