2 annoying problems :(

It took me ages to get my skystar 2 device working last night with the error device not started, finally tracked it down to being not a BDA driver (card worked fine with DVBViewer though... never mind, that's sorted...

My first problem is when I quit Progdvb then load it again my pictures are all blocky and green (regardless of codec), I have to reset the whole pc to make it work again, however even after the blocky green picture I can quit Progdvb, load up DVBViewer straight after and the picture is fine!

2nd problem Is searching for a song on youtube. If I enter a song to search and click search, 99% of the time the program crashes. If I do manage to see the search results I click one and the sound seems x2 or 3 speed but the picture is ok.

any ideas on a fix ??

Or let me know what other information you need..

cheers

EDIT: Here is a report (I think) of the crash I get when clicking on youtube search.....

Type: Unhandled .NET Thread Exception
Message: Unable to cast object of type 'IPDev.Skins.SkinButton' to type 'IPDev.Skins.SkinToolStripMenuItem'.
Method: Void OpenUrltoolStripMenuItem1_Click(System.Object, System.EventArgs)

Stack:
at ProgDvbNet.QuickUrlPanelControl.OpenUrltoolStripMenuItem1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at IPDev.Skins.SkinButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at IPDev.Skins.SkinButton.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Extra details: