Problem With Azurewave 1027

i bought a new azurewave 1027 . works ok with dvbdream
but when i tried to use progdvb v 5 the computer froze when i tries to search for channels and i tried to use v 4.85 and others version but go another problem device cannot be started and graph bda error help me and tell me what to do

I have the similar problem too, I have Azurewave 1027, win Vista 32 and ProgDVB 6.34.03 (the last version), and my card works well with DigitalTV (included with driver CD) and MyTheatre, but with ProgDVB I can't start my device in device list (DBA DTV-DVB 1027 DVBSBDA tuner filter), and if I tried I have the message: {Connect TIF error, Device not started}.
I tried uninstalling and installing older versions, but the same problem arises, and uninstalling and installing the latest version with no progress mentioned.

Dear Prog

Our problem seems to be in the driver of Azurewave 1027 inside ProgDVB, but the solution that you kindly suggested for codex and video compression as described at this site: http://dll.paretologic.com/detail.php/qcap
"The qcap.dll module is also used by video codec software as a driver wrapper. Video codec needs the DLL to digitally compress and/or decompress videos and be able to wrap and adapt it in the required programming language. While doing so, the qcap.dll application supervises the use of hardware devices in the computer, such as the graphics card driver, to interact with the program that utilizes it. The DLL in this regards communicates with the hardware device and link the services needed by the program to perform properly."