• Login
  • Register
    • FAQ
  • Home
  • Board index

Teletext subtitles in Norwegian

  • Print view
Post Reply
  • Products
    • ProgDVB
      • Download
      • Pre-release
      • Manual
      • Modules and plugins
      • Skins
      • For developers
    • ProgTV
      • Android
      • iOS
      • Windows
      • Manual
    • Prog Media Server
    • Prog Finder
    • ProgDVB Engine
    • Elecard CodecWorks
    • Elecard Boro
  • Download
    • ProgDVB
    • ProgTV Android
    • ProgTV Windows
    • Prog Media Server
  • Order
  • Support
    • Activation server
    • Forum
    • Email
  • Links
  • Credits
  • Business proposal
  • Windows
  • Windows
  • Windows
  • Windows
  • Home
  • Board index
  • 1
  • 2
21 posts
Display posts from previous
Sort by
Prog
Prog
Rank:
Site Admin
Posts:
26232
Joined:
Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:05 pm

Re: Teletext subtitles in Norwegian

#16 by Prog
Is it really TS Recorder/all ts mode? I am not can scan both samples
  • Quote
  • Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:08 pm
owi123
owi123
Posts:
16
Joined:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:44 am

Re: Teletext subtitles in Norwegian

#17 by owi123
Hi again Prog, I have for sure do it correct now. I think first time I recorded Ididn't choose /all. Can you please download this file and check pt out.

http://kent.come2iptv.com/Record/0_H_0.ts
Thank you!
  • Quote
  • Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:18 pm
Prog
Prog
Rank:
Site Admin
Posts:
26232
Joined:
Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:05 pm

Re: Teletext subtitles in Norwegian

#18 by Prog
Thanks. Sample is good. But please remember me after 1-2 weeks. I am not can debug it now.
  • Quote
  • Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:59 pm
owi123
owi123
Posts:
16
Joined:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:44 am

Re: Teletext subtitles in Norwegian

#19 by owi123
Good to hear it was good. Yes, If I haven't heard anything in 1-2 weeks. Thank you for looking into it!
  • Quote
  • Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:57 pm
Prog
Prog
Rank:
Site Admin
Posts:
26232
Joined:
Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:05 pm

Re: Teletext subtitles in Norwegian

#20 by Prog
One quick idea. In today version (27.0) ProgDVB use Danish codepage for Norwegian. Please check
  • Quote
  • Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:01 am
owi123
owi123
Posts:
16
Joined:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:44 am

Re: Teletext subtitles in Norwegian

#21 by owi123
Amazing Work!!. Working correct now. I didn't need to change anything, just installed version (27.0). Thank you for your good work Prog. :-)
  • Quote
  • Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:13 am
  • 1
  • 2
21 posts
Post Reply

Return to “IPTV”

Jump to
  • International
  • -     ProgDVB support
  • -     -     Hardware
  • -     -     Modules
  • -     -     IPTV
  • -     ProgTV Windows
  • -     ProgTV Android
  • -     ProgTV iOS
  • -     Internet TV and Radio
  • National
  • -     Russian
  • -     ProgTV Android
  • -     Internet TV, Internet Radio, IPTV - Russian
  • -     German
Re: Updating Channels -Last I…
Thanks for report. This bug already fixed. Please wait ProgTV3 update.
Prog, Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:10 am
Updating Channels -Last Impor…
Hi! I'm having this situation: I installed last two versions (3.14.4 and 3.14.5), just to be updated, but i noticed when
AndresMaxx, Thu Sep 24, 2026 2:28 am
Re: SVP, NVIDIA VSR и прочие …
Сейчас еще попробовал - в настройках MPC включил Деинтерлейсинг «HACK FUTURE FRAMES» с удвоением кадров (для нормальной
pomogalnik, Thu Sep 17, 2026 2:14 pm
Re: SVP, NVIDIA VSR и прочие …
"Но Vapoursynth геморройнее в установке, т.к. зависит еще и от Python-а..."...
Prog, Thu Sep 17, 2026 10:32 am

  • Home
  • Board index
  • FAQ
  • All times are UTC
  • It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 3:29 am
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB LimitedRavaio Theme by Gramziu

Login




Register